Friday, January 20, 2017


<><><><><><><>

Day 233_20
Friday, 20 January 2017

<><><><><> 

Start a New Journey with GOD & Jesus Christ Today!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

So, Yo’u’ Can Easily Say,
This is ‘MY’ First Day of MANYS STORIES
TO COME TO You!

<><><><><> 
6. 
HE GIVES LIFE ETERNAL
My sheep here my voice I know them, and they me;
and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish,
and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
St John 10:27&28

<><><> 
<><><><><>#7<><><><><>
1/2/2017
<><><> 

One Must Feel This Thought
To KNOW NoW THAT
‘iT’ Does exist within YouR ‘MiND’
& To Know in YouR HeaRT
You R TouCHeD BY GOD’S LOVE!
As, ‘THe PoeT, USA’
Kansas Franks Says,

<I><iii>R<iMPoRTaNT>

In Your Great Significance or Value;
As THe PoeT,
You are likely to have

a profound effect on success,
Survival, or Well-Being For YouRSeLF & OTHERS!

THe PoeT, an ‘important artist,
<>Who is a SIGNIFICANTLY<>important<>PeRSoN<<PeRioD>

<a Perfect LOVE<iS>GOD’S LOVE<>
<>The Perfect Sacrifice<iS>Jesus Christ<>

THe PoeT iS BoTH
An Original Everlasting Influence Only For You
TOO SEE & BELIEVE

<><><><><><><><><> 

As I Am Here & YOU ARE THERE

So Say We Wll Be TOO
ALL For One On This Day
Yes I See You Too Believe You
‘ALL AS IT IS WRITTEN IN HEAVEN’
The NiNe WITHiN My Time,

MY TRUTH IN ME!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

I am Kansas Franks

‘THe PoeT of everyday TRuTH
TWo See & TWo BeLieVe

aLL WITHiN
Jesus Christ

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Visit ‘us’ Today & WRiTe to be RiGHT
‘BY’ GOD, Jesus, & You!

YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Thank You To ALL ouR SPONSORS
Of KJViZion Ministries 2017

<><><><><><><><><><>








No comments:

Post a Comment