Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day 214_1
Sunday, 1st of January 2017
'HAPPY NEW YEAR"
 
Start a New Journey with GOD & JeSuS CHRiST TODAY
So You can say:
 
First Day of The Year has APPEARED
As One More Day For You
 
A Story that You can start today
With GOD’S LOVE in your Heart
 
Just know it is all in this Day
That You and i
WILL NEVER PART
 
I See The Joy in Your Heart
I Feel The Love Through Your Eyes
The Thoughts and The Feelings
That I Give To You
Know NOW
I WILL ALWAYS ReaLiZe

YouR LoVe FoR ME & MY SON!
 
You have Shown a Story Above all Things
You will Tell iT for The ‘ReST’ of Your Life
The Millions of Smiles that I receive
are The ones I give to Your Wife
 
I know You Give unto others
aLL the Words that 'u' Know
As You Have Given Them To Me

Your HOPES & PRAYERS
that You have Lifted
Just Know
That They Will See & Believe
 
All in this Day<>ALL in this NiGHT
aLL WITHiN THe BRiGHTNeSS oF HIS LiGHT
 
‘GOD’S LOVE’ Has Raised My Voice My Light
Higher than Highest Can See
O YES O LORD I KNOW YOUR SON
O YeS He DieD FoR Me
 
Forever I Pray For ALL To See
GOD & JeSuS iN Me
Forever I Pray For ALL To Hear
It’s is GOD YOU HAVE TO FEAR
 
ALL in the LiGHT of this Day!
Good Morning to Jesus as I Pray
For aNoTHeR DaY for THeM to See
<>
For aNoTHeR DaY for THeM to Believe

ALL FoR You<>aLL FoR Me!
 
AMEN<>aMeN
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment