Friday, January 20, 2017


<><><><><><><>

Day 232_19
Thursday, 19 January 2017
<><><><><> 
Start a New Journey with GOD & Jesus Christ Today!

<><><><><><><><><><>

So, Yo’u’ Can Easily Say,
This is ‘MY’ First Day of MANYS STORIES
TO COME TO You!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

5. 
COME DIRECTLY TO JESUS
All that the Father gives me come to me;
and him who comes to me I will not cast out.
St. John 6:37.

Jesus said unto him,
"l am the way, And the truth, and the life;
no man comes to the Father,
but by me."
St. John 14:6

<><><> 
<><><><><>#6<><><><><>
1/20/2017
<><><> 

One Must Feel This Thought
To KNOW NoW THAT

‘iT’ Does exist within YouR ‘MiND’
& To Know in YouR HeaRT

You R TouCHeD BY GOD’S LOVE!
As, ‘THe PoeT, USA’

Kansas Franks Says,

<I><iii>R<iMPoRTaNT>

In Your Great Significance or Value;
As THe PoeT,

You are likely to have
a profound effect on success,

Survival, or Well-Being about YouRSeLF & OTHERS!

THe PoeT, an ‘important artist,

<>Who is a SIGNIFICANTLY<>important
<>2 Every PeRSoN<<PeRioD>

<The Perfect LOVE<iS>GOD’S LOVE<>
<>The Perfect Sacrifice<IS>Jesus Christ<>

THe PoeT iS BoTH
An Original Everlasting Influence Only For You
TOO SEE & BELIEVE

<><><><><><><><><><>

As I Am Here & YOU ARE THERE
So Say We Wll Be TOO
ALL For One On This Day
Yes I See You Too Believe You
‘ALL AS IT IS WRITTEN IN HEAVEN’
The NiNe WITHiN My Time,
MY TRUTH IN ME!

<><><><><><><><><><> 

I am Kansas Franks
‘THe PoeT of everyday TRuTH
TWo See & TWo BeLieVe
aLL WITHiN
Jesus Christ

<><><><><><><><><><> 

Visit ‘us’ Today & WRiTe to be RiGHT
‘BY’ GOD, Jesus, & You!
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Thank You To ALL ouR SPONSORS
Of KJViZion Ministries 2017

<><><><><><><><><><> 






No comments:

Post a Comment