Saturday, May 27, 2017


Day 360_27 Saturday, MAY 27th, 2017

Members of THe PoeT, USA Team.
#ThePoetUsa
  
Today's Message From:
THe People oF eVeRYDaY TR'u'TH

Let’s Start Off
‘BY’ Praying,


DEAR GOD!
I just ask that You will be watching over us_all
as We go through this discussion with You
ALL WITHiN our Minds, our Hearts, our Bodies, & our Spirits,
that You will touch us_all through these
WORDS TODAY  & May We Not Stop
When Sin Arrives.  

AMEN

GOD SAYS THESE THINGS ARE…
FOR ALL MY SONS & DAUGHTERS
^
I Saw You Today<GOD SAYS

I Saw You Standing the in the Ticket line tonight
You looked so Happy all wrapped up
With Your Lovely Wife
I Want to say Hello but, the SMILES were to Bright
 So with this Prayer
All I Can Say
Is this
 ^
I Wish You 'A' GREAT NIGHT MY SON!
^
^
^
^
THe PoeT CoNTiNueS 
To Pray & SaY
“THiS” IS
ALL IN HONOR OF YOU 
"OUR LORD"
John 16:33 
These things I have spoken unto you,
that in me ye might have peace.
In the world ye shall have tribulation:
but be of good cheer;
I have overcome the world.

Revelation 21:4 
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

1 John 4:8 
He that loveth not knoweth not God;
for God is love.

Philippians 4:13 
I
 can do all things through Christ
which strengtheneth me.

Exodus 14:14 
The LORD shall fight for you,
and ye shall hold your peace.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 
Rejoice evermore.   
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
[and]
they shall walk,
and not faint.

Proverbs 3:13 
Happy [is]
the man [that]
findeth wisdom,
and the man [that]
getteth understanding.
^
THe PoeT, UnderStandingALL
FoR THe BeTTeRMeNT oF ALL LIFE & LOVE

Romans 8:28 
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called
according to [his] purpose.

Romans 8:1-39 
[There is]
therefore now no condemnation
to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh,
but after the Spirit.   (Read More...)

John 14:6 
Jesus saith unto him,
I am the way,
the truth,
and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 23:43 
And Jesus said unto him,
Verily I say unto thee,
To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Isaiah 45:7 
I form the light,
and create darkness:
I make peace,
and create evil:
I the LORD
do all these [things].
^
MY PeRSoNaL FaVoRiTe uNiVeRSe

John 3:16 
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have
everlasting life.
^
THiS iS aLL WITHiN HIM, MY WiFe ie
&
ALL
MY LiFe
ie
MY LoVe
^
 ‘AMeN’
^
We aLL
Thank You For Reading!
To Find out more go to:

From:


^
THe PoeT, USA

^
&
Many Others!

^
Join ‘uSaLL ToDaY!
FoR iT iS


^
ALL LIFE & LOVE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD!
THE POET OF EVERYDAY TRUTH
FOR
‘the people of everyday truth’


^
^
^
^^^^^^^^
^
^
^
^

THE CROSS IS A CENTER POINT FOR USALL TO SEE
EACH<OTHER
SALVATION IS THERE FOR ONLY YOU TO BELIEVE
GOD & 'i' SaY
“We WiLL ALLWAYS Be CaPTiV8eD
"We WiLL ALLWAYS Be THeRe"
"WHiLe We a[R]e [ReaLiTY FOR YOU HeRe”
"AMEN & AMeN"
"We SaY "THiS" ToGeTHeR"




No comments:

Post a Comment