Saturday, May 13, 2017

"A Quote From One of My True Friends"


Members of THe PoeT, USA Team.
#ThePoetUsa


Today's Message From:
"A" PieCe oF eVeRYDaY TR'u'TH
"UNI<WITHiN HIS<VERSE"
^
 I AM TAKING MY TIME
WITH MOLDING YOU
AS YOU WRITE!

MY Only “UN I in This VERSE
THi<s>AYS<“Sweet Heart
^
I LOVE YOU!
ALL B Cause<
Truth& Happiness is Always in YOU!

1.  THe PoeT< SAYS THis LOVE is ALLWAYS TIMES tWo
THe WaY You See Me
&
THe WaY I See You
^
2.  FOR THeSe WoRDS & WILL To CHANGE YOU
‘i’ Pray 4 Everyday THis We ALLWAYS SHaRe
THe TRuTH oF Me as Your PoeT
&
Knowing THis
"I WILL ALLWAYS B THERE
^

3.  4 MY Iiii See ‘IT” iN You[R] Hea[r]T
bFOuR THE DAY STARTS
WITH
“UNI”< RiGHT BeSiDe Me<in THis<VeRSE
^

UNI in This VERSE SAYS
I LOVE YOU!
^
UNI in This VERSE SAYS
I CARE!
^
UNI in This VERSE SAYS
I LOVE YOU!
^
&
I KNOW<
U<WILL<ALLWAYS<
BE<
HERE!<
^
I LOVE YOU
MY Only “UN I in This VERSE
“Sweet Heart”
Jeannie Franks
 ^
^
I LOVE YOU!
^
^
<Love Me<“YouR HuSBaND”]


<Kansas<“THe PoeT”<Franks]


No comments:

Post a Comment