Monday, November 14, 2016

Day 162_10
I SHeD MoRe THaN 1
4 ‘u’

i Shed More Tears cause 
i aM missing you
But
i aM still alright to smile

JeSuS
I think about you every day now

THeRe
Was a time when I wasn't sure
BuT ‘u’
set my mind at ease

THeRe iS No DouBT
you're in my heart now

‘u’ Said 2Me 2 take it slow,
and it'll work itself out fine

YOU SAID
All i need is just a little patience
YOU
Said 2Me2
make it show and things will come together fine
All i need is just a little patience
(Patience)
Mm, yeah

i sit here on the stairs 'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have LiFe right now,
I'll wait for iT

Sometimes I get so tense
but I can't speed up the time
But i KNoW MYSeLF
there's one more thing to consider

YOU
Said 2Me2
take it slow and things will be just fine
You and LoVe just use a little patience
YOU
Said 2Me2
take the time cause the lights are shining bright
You and LoVe HaS what it takes to make it
'u' don't fake it & I'll never break it

'Cause I can't take it:  iTiS JuSt a Little patience,
mm yeah, JuST a LiTTLe PaTieNCe
mm yeah Need a little patience,
yeah Just a little patience,
yeah Some more patience,
yeah

(I've been walking the streets at night,
just trying to get it right)
A little patience, yeah
(Its hard to see the Groung
with so many them around
You know I don't like
being stuck in the crowd)
Could use some patience, when it yeah

(And the streets don't change
but maybe the names)gets to loud
(I ain't got time for the games
or even to be ashamed
cause I need you
YeS JeSuS
i NeeD 'u'

Gotta have more patience, yeah
(Yeah, LoRD I need you)
All i need is some patience
(Ooh I need you, whoa I need you)

Just a little patience is all i need
all i need 2 See & Believe

i SaY 2MY_SeLF i aM aLL FoR GOD
4 eVeR MY ii SHaLL BLeeD

(ALL THiS TiMe<>iT iS aLLMiNe)

CauSe ii NeeD 'u'
YeaH CauSe ii NeeD 'u'
iN THiS TiMe.........

it is all GOD’S LOVE

it is all about 'u'
iTiS aLL aBouT /Me'
&
JeSuS’ DeaTH & ReSuRReCTioN

JoHN 3:16


No comments:

Post a Comment