Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day 160_8
TueSDaY, NoV. 2016

MY LiFe ie aS i KNoW it HaS BeeN

CHaNGeD & ReaRRaNGeD
i HaVe THE WILL oF GOD To LoVe:

MY WiFe

WHo iS:
 JeaNNie euNiCe FRaNKS

Justly,
 everyday
all i
 Need iS WITHiN Me
 Now & FoReVeR
is
everlasting LoVe, GOD'S LOVE.
  
Everyday i aM BLeSSeD
under the sun, i WiTH JeSuS
 Need 'u' To See & BeLieVe Me.
 i LoVe 'u' aS YouR HuSBaND.
 CaPTuRe THe RaYS oF THe LoVe i SeND FoRTH, CauSe.....
 EVeRYDaY iS YouRS To LoVe Me.



FoReVeR iS MY LoVe,
  ReaLiTY iS YouR DReaM CoMe TRue
 ALLWaYS, I aM WiTH 'u' aS You aRe WiTH Me.
No MaTTeR WHaT,i aM THeRe & You aRe HeRe
  KeeP YouR FaiTH aS i KeeP MY FaiTH iN You
 SaY YeS To ALL oF YouR LiFe & ALL oF YouR LoVe WiTH JeSuS & i
  
4 iT iS ouR LoVe THaT 'u' FeeL
 4 iT iS ouR LoVe THaT 'i'S ReaL

1 THaT WILL ALLWAYS Be
 1 WITHiN You & Me

Memories Everlasting
ALL WITHiN ouR LoVe
  
MY LiFe
 WHoM iS
 JeaNNie euNiCe FRaNKS

Just when LiFe couldn't be
Everyday she's now with Me
 ALLWaYS & Forever are real words I say
 Now & Forever in this day
 Never shall the Sun Rise The Same
 I Love You Jeannie Eunice Franks
 Everyday in Every way

MY LoVe
 WHo i SHare WiTH
 JeaNNie euNiCe FRaNKS
  
Everyday is more than everyday
 Underneath this world of my body I crumble in defeat
 Never to give into the World For which GOD has Given Me
 I see and believe in Our Love
Capturing your eyes
 Everyday You are Mine<>as I am God's & Jesus'
  
MY GOD'S WILL FOR ME IS YOU &

MY BRoTHeR JeSuS HaS PRePaReD ouR HeaVeLY SPaCe iN MY HeaRT
  
I MAY BE SILENT
 BUT MY WORD SPEAKS LOUDER THEN MY MOUTH
 GOD SAYS
  
MY HeaRT HeaRS HIM & JeSuS WHeN THeY SPeaK.
   
Forever is my reality
Remember Me JeSuS SaYS
  
Always I shall remember You
  Never mind the wrongs as they push You to the RiGHT of Me
  Keep Me in YouR HeaRT and I will keep you in my Hands
  Serenity iN

MY LoVe iS iN
 YouR LoVe

WITHiN ALL OF YOU
 WITHiN ALL oF Me

9:1:2 You as 'u' R 2 Me


No comments:

Post a Comment