Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 295_23 Thursday, March 23rd, 2017

Today's Message From: 
THe PoeT oF eVeRYDaY TR'u'TH
Says:

Put together By: Members of THe PoeT, USA Team.
THe PoeT of everyday TR’u’TH

#ThePoetUsa

AMEN<><>aMeN

<><><><> 

<><

Let’s Start off ‘BY’ Praying,

GOD & Jesus, I just ask that You will be watching over us as We go through this descusion with You two in our Minds, our Heart, our Bodies, & our Spirits, that You will touch each and every one of us through these WORDS TODAY.

Show us the path of the Righteous and may We not stop when SIN arrives.  May We continue to press on with Your Strength Your Love Your Dedication to us.  As SIN KNoWS us We definitely have to KNoW NoW You & Your Son Jesus.

I Pray for Your Presence Today Lord.

In Jesus Name We Pray,
AMEN & aMeN

<><> 
Now onto Today’s Subject that ‘We ALL LOVE’

‘OPEN MIC NIGHT WITH THe PoeT, USA’
<<<<<]

His>alvation>’u’
Alvas (short form for alvations)
is a geek who studies
SouNDS LiKe ie “THe PoeT” & Me as I say,
“The Simplest Explanation is & Forever WILL <‘A’ll <ways<]<‘B’]<THe ‘C’orrect 1].
<JESUS SAVES IN ‘A’ll WAYS<]
I sometimes go to my POETIC WORD,
where I think that I am like a star like perhaps,
Jim Carry,
Where everyone around him
are extras
&
the world that I LIVE TO LOVE
is a MAGA<NORMOUS<
MoVie ie SeT iN LiFe & LoVe<
Other times
I go into the woods in
Roaring Springs<Pennsylvania,
‘i’ SaY<JuST uS tWo’

‘ReaD’
‘MY FaVo[R]iGHT BooK’
GOD is MY PERFECT FAVOR
GOD is MY PERFECT BOOK
Keep Just Forever Wanting tWo
aLLways Take a LooK
iN2

‘THE BIBLE’
‘A’LL FRoM THe AUTHOR OF LIFE<

<You[R]SeLF<
&
GOD<HIMSELF<

With The Thoughts & Feeling

‘THaT’
NO ONE ELSE MADE Me!

To See & Believe BuT YOU O LORD!
<<<<<]
Either Way
I See GOD
Either Way
I Believe GOD
Either Way
I See Jesus
Either Way
I Believe Jesus

‘Y’

All 
Cause

1 ‘NOTHING does nothing for Me’
2 ‘MY Quote For Satan and His World’
oF ‘THiS 
Truth & Happiness in Serenity”

You & You[R] KiND 
GiVe ie Me
ABSOLUTLY
‘NOTHING’
&
3 WHO CARES<

I WILL TO
Keep Just Forever 
being WITHouT
NOTHING

<BuT
‘MY WHO”
IS GOD<

‘MY Gift of Destiny within HEAVEN’
&
Just Too Let YOU KNOW SATAN<
.....
GOD & JeSuS
[R[
WITH Me<
EVRYDAY<

<PER<ioD<]<]

Now on to Better THINGS!
<<<<<]

THiS is….
‘To Where EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING TO Me’

‘MY Quote for GOD, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, & Me 
ALL in MY Truth in Me’
'MY TIME'

ALL ‘THiS iS’
FOR MY LIFE
ALL ‘THiS iS’
 WITHiN MY LOVE
OF
‘IT’
I VOW iN TWO 
ALLWAYS B CAPTIV8ED
‘BY’
1 GOD
2 Jesus
3 The Holy Spirit

“All Life & Love is SIMPLE as”
'THiS' as a WORD of GOD'S LOVE

“GOD’S LOVE CONQUERS ALL”
“PER<ioD<with AMen<”
&
<<<<<]AMen


O HOW I LIVE THIS DAY
<<<<<]'RiGHT 'BY' MY CHoiCE[>>>>> 


SPECIAL NOTE: 

If You would like to find out MORE about TODAY’S Message,
visit ‘us’ on Face Book under ‘The Poet USA.

Leave a Note & Someone Will Get Back To You.

REMEMBER.....

THiS
iS
YouR 
<<<<<]CHoiCE[>>>>> 

To Always Be Captiv8ed on…..
^
‘OPEN MIC NIGHT WITH THe PoeT, USA’

<AMEN<<aMeN<AMen<FOLLOW USaLL<ToHeaVeN]

Thank You From:
KJViZion Ministries
&
The 'BYTES'



KJViZion Ministries
 Hey, Here's MY 'BYTE"


 <I KNoW NoW<

‘u’[R]<WITHiN ALL OF ME
FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST
ALL BE CAUSE<IN DEATH
WE WILL NEVER PART<MY SON’S HEART
<PERIOD<AMEN<
GOD SAYS
Too Be 
RiGHT’BY’<Me<
<Jesus Says<
I MuST B aLL RiGHT
BY oNLY u
 'u'R
MY #1 PiCKS
 2
STiCK 
WiTH
THe 1's 4 Me
WITHiN
MY TIME!
GOD<JeSuS<THe HoLY SPiRiT< & aLL WITHiN
THeSe 'Iiii'

'From <THe PoeT<THe PeaCe< & THe PieCe of everyday TRuTH<]

Join ‘uSaLL ToDaY!


ANYTIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment