Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day 7 “HeaVen”
i GiVe ie

THANKS TO YOU LORD,
THiS iS 4 YouR SaLVaTioN

i’ GiVe ie

Thanks to You GOD, for the things I feel
How Happiness in Your LOVE, makes Your WORD so real

Always to know that NOW & Forever I Believe
Not only in the things I hear, but also in the things I See

Keeping Your Son ‘Jesus’ in my Thoughts, as well as in my Heart
SALVATION is only a Day Away, What a WONDERFUL way to Start

To Live & Learn thru Your WORDs, the THINGS I am to See
Only to wake up each & every day, to know in my heart I Believe


Y I excepted Your Son into my Life, to wash “ALL” my sins Away
Only because You THOUGHT of Me, what more can I Say
U ARE THE FATHER OF THE UNIVERSE!

LOVE endures my Thoughts & Feeling, so much for Me to Say
Only YOUR LOVE that’s in My Heart, SO MUCH TO GIVE AWAY
Reality at REST with Dreams of the DAY, what more can a Man ask For
Destiny’s BLISS within my Wife’s KISS, this I know FORSURE


‘THIS, IS

4 within the Name of YOU ‘My Father’, Jesus, ‘My Brother’, Love within
‘The Holy Spirit’, & The Life for which is within Me, Kansas Billy Franks

Y I wake in the Morning Due
Only the LOVE I Feel From YOU
Understanding “Y” I See
Reality is Life, but also it is My Dream

Serenity Surrounds, Light Fill The Air
Always & Forever, YOU’LL Always Be There
LOVE, Laughter, & Life, These 3 WORDS to Be
Victory in Happiness each day I awake
Always & Forever, YOU’LL Always Be There For Me
Truth & Happiness 2 WORDS in My LiFe
I will always HOLD
Only in WORDS of YOUR STORY, will this Life ever be TOLD
NOW within Me, NOW within YOU, NOW & FOREVER, YOU’LL BE

ALL WITHiN GOD’S LOVE & MY LiFe ie MY LoVe!

AMEN & aMeN, GooD NiGHT eVeRYoNe FRoM:
THe PoeT

Kansas Franks




GOD"S LOVE
GOD'S BLESSINGS TO ALL
THaT SeeS & BeLieVeS Me,
THe PoeT & JoHN 3:16

"THe TRuTH iN GOD'S LOVE"


No comments:

Post a Comment