Wednesday, August 2, 2017


Day 425_1 Tuesday 1st, 2017
^<>^
“MY PERFECT 9 WITHiN 1 DAY OF HYyMS”
 ^HAPPINESS FOR THe Yy<>MeMoRieS OF SERENITY^

MY Gift of Destiny is THiS
I KNOW THE AIR
As I follow HIS Commands
I know MY MaRK is EVERYWHERE
HIS LOVE IS THE HEAT

Even with my eyes 
ALL THOUGHT i can not see
i feel the Heat in front of Me

with the gust of wind 
the FLAMES DONT slow me down
IT GIVES Me STRENGTH 
high above THIS ground

I have the need ALL within THIS want
to learn how this can be what i SEE 
THe TRuTH for which i fly so high for
YeS i KNoW iT iS Me

I know it is within the Rain 
ALL from the sky as i receive its Pain
And ALL the truth within IT 

I decided to land in the tree 
i for one i know them by me
The one that holds my weight
As I move about the branches they crack 
ALL FOuR WITHiN GOD'S SAKE

I hear the shout 
of the THUNDER IN RAIN
i fly so high as i endure the pain

Off into the wind & higher I go
Higher and Higher 
The Wind ALLWAYS KNOWS

Harder My Wings Flap
For I Am The LOVE That Lifts
HaRDeR MY WiNGS FLaP
I LOVE my wings of gifts 

ALL WITHiN
HARDER MY WINGS FLAP
MY LOVE i give to You
^ALL FOuR WITHIN<ALL MeN>IS THE TRuTH^

MY Yy uNDERsTANDING of ALL
is when Many like You 
Have The Chance To KNoW
ALL B CAUSE
1 NoW THeY KNOW 
ALL B CAUSE OF
2 IT WoNT TaKe LONG
ALL B CAUSE
3 is 4 This Fact
^<>^
THe FiRe & WaTeR iS COMING
WITHiN
THE PERFECT 10 of ALL MEN
FE^<.>^WE



No comments:

Post a Comment