Tuesday, July 25, 2017

WHAT IF I TOLD you ABOUT THE Yy TODAY 7 25 2017



WHAT IF I TOLD 
you 
ABOUT THE Yy 
TODAY
[7] /25 [7] / 2017 [9]
uSaLL WITH GOD & CHRiST

Mine & Your WITHIN your y
DO you SEE 2 BELIEVE
THERE IS A diffERance
^THIS<IS HIS>TRUTH^
&
MiNe ie
&
oNLY u
CAN UNDERSTAND
IT ALL
FOR YouRSELF 
ALL WITHiN your Life
ALL WITHiN your Love
4 now is nothing
[.]


youREMAIN
STILL<>WHILE
HE IS
TESTINGyourLIFE'S
UNDERSTANDING
WITHIN 
u

PRAYER 4 
ALL oF HIM WITHIN>aLL 
oFyourLIFE
really is THIS
2MUCH2LISTEN2Me
[?] YeS 
oNLY REALITY CAN TELL Me
your [reality.]  
is what 2 is 2 
nothing else 
but 
u'
HIS 4 uSaLL [.]

or
what if i told you about
his truth
>nothing's true understanding>
r u "Yy" in that 
his truth is your truth
nothing about the 
ABOVE 
at all
so in the end
i have nothing to say
i have nothing to do
it is aLL about me now
&
nothing like nothing
about 'u'
anymore than
'u'
missing
your
chance
2
know now of ME
instead of him with
nothing to offer but death
the[.]of nothing
is nothing [.]
'u'
in all of 
the[.u.]period 
1 period b4 'u'
&
1 period after 'u'
THIS IS MORE OF ME
2 SEE & 2 BELIEVE
that is nothing
&
nothing is that
4 which you choose
2 lose ME IN THE END
[.] of his time with you

^<>^
THEY SAID 2 CAN & WILL
MAKE THIS EASY 4 MY Yy [.] OF TIME
I Hope i accomplished myself
over
that
4 which i 
BRING ALL OF 1
2GeTHeR 4'u'
SO
uSaLL 
aRe
2aPPReCi8
THE 16[1+6=7
^<7>^ 
when GIVEN 
^<2>^
Me
=

9 IN MY 1 Yy ^NuMB<>eR^ only u
can uNDERsTAND your[.]of time
MiNe is HIS
your is his
unTiLL
'u'now'i'
TELL it LIKE it LOOKS like
in
HIS VERSE 4 'u'
LiKe ie MiNe ie
WITHiN HIS^<IS>^ABOVE
&
IS
aLL MiNe ie YouRS
WITHiN
WHaT iS MiNe ie is YouRS
uSaLL WITHiN
MY 7 IS HEAVEN
aLL 2 Me THE ABOVE 
4 MY [9'S TIME]& 4 ALL.MEN.
during THIS[.]
^<>^
aS THIS BRINGS
uSaLL 2GeTHeR
[9+4=13+2=15=1+5=6 
1NCe & 4uSaLL]
6+4+1


MY Yy PERFECT 10<4>1 LiKe ie 
4 'u' 2 aLLWaYS B CaPTiV8eD
i aM 'BY10 'u' oNCe 
^<by>^TEN
&
only 4 'u' 
See 
WHaT MY Yy 
eYeS<4 'u'>See

WITHiN & ON MY Yy TR'u'TH
[.]

only TiMe ie CAN TELL 
4 'u' 
BeLieVe 
WHaT MY Yy 
<I>1<i>1<i>
ALLWAYS BELIEVE

THIS 2 ALLWAYS B CAPTURED
[BY] HIM [.]
THIS IS "A"
knot for him below 'u'
WITH CHRiST ouR SaVioR
FILL IN YOUR TIME [.]
WITH GOD & CHRiST

while he below is wishing just 4
happiness & love
all 2 b {enough} 4 'u'
is that really 4 'u'
[2?him]below 'u'


GOD & SAY<>YES 2 GOD
&
no to his ? below 'u'
YES YES YES YES YES
WHiLe ie
YES IS THE
^<ALIVE>^
answer 
WITHiN 
MY Yy 
only 
"Yy"
?
^
^
^
^
that 
i am looking 
4 ward 2 hearing
ABOUT THIS 1
WITHiN 3
WITHiN 2
WITHiN 1
oNLY 4 'u'
GOD SAYS
'y' is
really satan saying
'y'es
'u'r>>>>'u'?ing me
out of oNLY 
'u'


am 
the reason "y"our "y"
is with me
[.]
ALL IS 4 You 2 LISTEN 4 HiM
CAUSE IF 'u' R WITHout HiM
'u' 
WILL IN 'u' 2B 
THE oNLY 1 
WITHout 
THE TR'u'TH
of me
^<& know now>^
TRyING
will noonly b'u'
without the TH

The Happiness of CHOICE
^<>^
THE TRuTH IN HEAVEN 
THE HEAVEN EVERLASTING
4 ME 4 HE 4 HiM
you will b 1 2 me 
instead of 1 ME
^i say<&>GOD SAYS^
i am your souls[.]of time
not
^MINE<>GOD SAYS^
not
yours<i>say
.
all without the bracket
[]See it is empty
it is blank 4 'u'
dark as a .
^My<'yy'1's>just 2 have 'u^
^all<4>nothing[.]^

1^<1>^1
THINK TW02ICE MY Yy SoN
or 'u' can think of nothing
come on 'u' can 
think 1nce 4 me your brother
satan says laughing

^1<2^>1 
hIimen
happiness 
without me
^<WITHiN CHRiST>^
means everything is now 
myne & your
no[.counters]thing

MY
out

LOOKING OVER You IS AS
he 
1 of all is 2 b
saying all thanks 
2 that 1 woman 
that 1 wisdom of 
all serenity 
cre8ed

devour all men
&
those
under
HIM<&>HiM
THE Iiii of LIiiiFE
THE Iiii of LOVE
all is with me 
who says no 2 HiM
who says yes 2 me
me.&.nothing 2 'u'
i said i am 6
2 nothing
that
fixes or matters
2 now
that
i
have
'u'
my y shawdow of anybody
ruin the shadow
the 1 without
HIS LIGHT
HIS LOVE & HiS TR'u'TH
HIS TIME[.]
'u' made the decision
i give in 2 me & you
my thoughts of 
everything up there
on earth
i give all 'u' without
CHRiST 
nothing 2 give 2 me
i.will.b.the.cause
of 'u' without
HIS<>SON
all while
ie
wishful happiness in love
everlasting 
4 me is nothing
2
watch YOU
WATCH them
come here
all 4 
nothing
that is my [.] of time 
that is my endless
crack at the 
piece of everyday truth
me.a.g.a.i.n.s.t.[2..oF TiMe ie]
YOUR 
PRICELESS 
oVeRDeCoR8eD
eVeRLaSTiNG
TRUTH
IN A 
GIFT OF DESTINY
1 ReaLiTY CHeCK 0 PLeaSe
i am done eating your WORDS
thanks 4 the [.] of time
but mind your manners
Yy1
i pay 4 myself down here
you will not receive
HIS PAYMENT FROM UP THERE
if you keep your eyes up to
nothing here without me
[.]
your choice is mine
not
Yy<>OURS 4 
YouR[.]oF TiMe
a knot in mine
so keep looking around 'u'
while ie i keep everything
straight within 'u' myself
do not [>] look within
ii got THIS coveredd
all for 'u' to
see
&
be
me
nothing 2 BELIEVE here
you r 2 always b captured
by
me & me
only u>nderstands 'y'
i do not o u anything
[.] bo ?'s asked
'y'
all b cause
when 'u' get here
'u' o me
nothing
it is free
all the hell>P2need
all thanks 2 ME
4 MAKING 'U'
instead 
'u' makin me
out 2 b something 2b
happy about u
not coming 2 hellP me
[][]
i have all the hell all yo'u's want
i have all the hell 'u' dont have 2 have
right here with me
all without 'u'
but 'u' have 2 remember
who says
MY SON &
I AM THE 1
THe GR8ious
<oNe> 
4 eVeR & eVeR 
'u'r mine & not 
'Yy' enough 4 ONE'S
TRuTH 2 
uNDERsTANDaLL
4 nothing
^4 MY Iiii [R] 4 EVER WITHiN You[R]
[.] oF TiMe & TRuTH iN ME aN EVEN 
4 MY 2YY SONS [.] OF TIME
THE
1 WHO DIED & RESURRECTED
 &
THE
1 PeRSoN WHO WRITES
<
"YOU & YOU[R] SON
WILL BE 
THE RIGHT ONE[S] 
IN THE END [.] OF TIME
4 uSaLL<>MY LORD"

^<>^
REALITY 2 Me>SaLV8ioN 4 them
^<MY Yy 1'S AMEN 
My 4 aLL 2 MeN>^
^<>^

YOUR 1 HEAVEN
WITH MY 7 2 1 [.] oF TiMe
TRuTH iN Memories Everlasting
aLL 
My Yy10 
eVeRLaSTiNG WITHiN 10
Now 
uNTiLL THe<>eND 
of MY TiMe aS 
MY Yy Iiii See THiS
aMeN
@
^10<>10^
i aM
Kansas ^<THe PoeT>^ Franks
MY Yy time is Yours
So 4 'u'
i CH(o.o)SE YyLY

MY Yy Iiii [.] 
OVER
his dead body
nothing 
is not 4 'u' 
1'S LiKe uSaLL 
WITHiN 
THE TR'u'TH
he just wants 'u'think about it 
&
not 2b 
THe<KNoT>
2 THiNK aBout 
THe Iiii
WITHiN 
THE TR<'u'>TH^
WILL MAKE 'u' 
MiNe & YouRS
4 eVeR
^<>^
WHeN 'u' LoVe Me[&] 'u' LoVe CHRiST
We CaN
ALL LOVE GOD 
&
We CaN aLL SHaRe
HIS LOVE
4 
uSaLL
AMeN
'u' without
WILL KNOW
^i^aM^
^Kansas<THe PoeT>Franks^
in the end of time
MY Yy TiMe is 10:00
HE IS THE PERFECT
TIME[.]EVERY TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment