Sunday, March 26, 2017


Day 293_21 Tuesday, March 21th, 2017

Today's Message From: 
THe PoeT oF eVeRYDaY TR'u'TH
Says:

Put together By: Members of THe PoeT, USA Team.
THe PoeT of everyday TR’u’TH

#ThePoetUsa

AMEN<><>aMeN

<><><><> 

<><

Let’s Start off ‘BY’ Praying,

GOD & Jesus, I just ask that You will be watching over us as We go through this descusion with You two in our Minds, our Heart, our Bodies, & our Spirits, that You will touch each and every one of us through these WORDS TODAY.

Show us the path of the Righteous and may We not stop when SIN arrives.  May We continue to press on with Your Strength Your Love Your Dedication to us.  As SIN KNoWS us We definitely have to KNoW NoW You & Your Son Jesus.

I Pray for Your Presence Today Lord.

In Jesus Name We Pray,
AMEN & aMeN

<><> 
Now onto Today’s Subject that ‘We ALL LOVE’

‘OPEN MIC NIGHT WITH THe PoeT, USA’
<AMEN<<aMeN<AMen<FOLLOW USaLL<Too HeaVeN]

DENY ME
But whosoever shall deny me
before men,
him will I also deny
before my Father
which is in heaven.
“matthew 10:33”
THe PoeT, USA
GIVES BACK
WHAT GOD
HAS
GIVEN TO HiM
<AMen<


<<<<<]


Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

If any one man comes after me<My eyes do chase after HiS words of WiSDoM and GRaCe forwhich I try and mask ‘All My Life & Love after HiS<He is My Comfort<He is My Joy<He is Whom I Praise<AMeN
Let him deny himself<I have, for over eight years ‘DENYed’ myself the Worldly understanding of Men<all for which I am a MAN myself<I understand the Worldly UNDERSTANDING but, that only means, ‘I am human.
I GIVE what I can ‘Give Back’ into the World for which I was born into<Yes I understand that this World will TAKE & TAKE & TAKE ‘ALL FROM Me if they CAN<Well, I rather, I CHOOSE to GIVE, then for THE WORLD to JUST TAKE IT ALL FROM Me<
‘THiS’ all My Thoughts<
‘THiS’ all My Feelings<
‘THiS’ all My UnderStanding within ‘THaT’, which is ALL OF ‘THiS’ WORLD for which I LIVE TO LOVE everyday<
I do not ‘Need’ to Take what is not Mine<
I do not ‘Need’ to take what is Not of My uNDERsTANDING of aLL others AGAINST GOD’S LOVE<
I do however, as HARD as it may be<
I have to TRY to Live within ALL THOSE AROUND Me<
I have to TRY to Love ALL those among Me as WELL as those that are against GOD<Jesus<THe Holy Spirit & Me<
I have to Continually SHINE MY PERFECT LIGHT for which I HOLD TRUE to ALL within My Life & to ALL within My Love of it<
For THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE
For THE WHOLE WORLD TO BELIEVE

i MuST SHiNe [ie] MY LiGHT
WHeN you[R]s is DiM i WiLL
SHiNe MY LiGHT uPoN YOU
SHOW you CAN SEE
ME<GOD SAYS
Me<Jesus Says
Me<The Holy Spirit Says
Me<The PoeT of everyday TRuTH says
WE WILL SHINE ALL AROUND YOU!
FOR THIS IS…..
ALL WE CAN DO
THIS ‘Iiii’ TRY everyday
<PeRioD<

And Take up his cross<
For the burdens on my Heart I pray each day<May the Good Lord 
forgive me of any and all SIN, when I say<
Please LORD forgive Me<
AMeN
For the everyday Thoughts & Feelings to be of HIS THOUGHTS & HIS FEELINGS<all for the others of THE WORLD to see & believe HIM through Me<Yes MY eYeS PRaY every day<For ALL OF GOD to shine HIS LIGHT upon Me<ALL for THIS WORLD TO SEE & BELIEVE<not of Me but, of HIM<
AMen
Every day I pray to Jesus to shine HiS LiGHT uPoN Me<May I continue to walk in HiS FooTSTePS<May I continue to pray with HiM for all the SINS of THE WORLD<May I continue to Know what I know, may I continue to GIVE what I need to GIVE, May I continue to be OF HiM for whom died for ALL MY SINS<the ONE who died for ’EVERYTHING’ & EVERY ONE<May HiS PReSeNTS in Me be SeeN & FeLT<all within THiS WORLD we were DeaLT<ALL THE SAME CARDS [within Jesus]<ALL THE SAME THOUGTHS [within Jesus]<ALL THE SAME FEELINGS [within Jesus]<FOR THIS IS ‘GOD’S LOVE [ALL WITHiN Jesus HIS SON]<
AMen
everyday I pray that My Holy Spirit feels My GLOURIOUS WELCOMED LIGHT all within MY LiGHT for which I share with THE WORLD ‘THaT’ Lives among Me<AMen
And follow Me<
All within Now is my Destiny<ALL WITHiN GOD & JeSuS
Forever I shall Only Live to Love HiM & Love to Live within HiM Only with Me one shall be ‘Won’ within ONE<
AMen


O HOW I LIVE THIS DAY
<AMEN<aMeN<aMeN & <AMeN]

<<<<]

YOU[R] REALITY
WITH ALL OF ME

I Believe God & Jesus says
O [R] only reality of NOTHING WILL FIND
U IN 
THE END

i believe satan says every day to every one
who lives and loves NOTHING EXCEPT THEMSELVES
Go Ahead and ENJOY IT while it LAST. 

All Be Cause:

1. it will be the LAST thing You Will ever FORGET!
2. You [R] Mine in awe of my time
3. HERE you will have [>>>>> 

NO CONTROL OVER Your LIFE OR Your LOVE>PERIOD

THiS iS ALL HIS

ALL BE CAUSE

THE PAINS & TORMENT OF SATAN 
WILL OVERWHELM YOU FOR EVER

For Godly Thoughts [R] of the PaST<
O satan will ensure ‘THiS’ to always LAST<

For the only THING ‘THaT’ is FoR ‘u’
iS To ALLWAYS REMEMBER
'THaT' 'THIS' [WAS] THe TRuTH oF ‘u’ 

aLL WITHiN ‘iT’
AMEN<aMeN<AMen

You[R]

<<<<<]CHoiCE[>>>>>

Fo’u’[R]eVeR 


SPECIAL NOTE: 

If You would like to find out MORE about TODAY’S Message,
visit ‘us’ on Face Book under ‘The Poet USA.

Leave a Note & Someone Will Get Back To You.

REMEMBER.....

THiS
iS
YouR 
<<<<<]CHoiCE[>>>>> 

To Always Be Captiv8ed on…..
^
‘OPEN MIC NIGHT WITH THe PoeT, USA’

<AMEN<<aMeN<AMen<FOLLOW USaLL<Too HeaVeN]

Thank You From:
KJViZion Ministries
&
The 'BYTES'


KJViZion Ministries
 Hey, Here's MY 'BYTE"


<I KNoW NoW<

‘u’[R]<WITHiN ALL OF ME
FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST
ALL BE CAUSE<IN DEATH
WE WILL NEVER PART<MY SON’S HEART
<PERIOD<AMEN<
GOD SAYS
Too Be 
RiGHT’BY’<Me<
<Jesus Says<
I MuST B aLL RiGHT
BY oNLY u
 'u'R
MY #1 PiCKS
 2
STiCK 
WiTH
THe 1's 4 Me
WITHiN
MY TIME!
GOD<JeSuS<THe HoLY SPiRiT< & aLL WITHiN
THeSe 'Iiii'

'From <THe PoeT<THe PeaCe< & THe PieCe of everyday TRuTH<]

Join ‘uSaLL ToDaY!


No comments:

Post a Comment