Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 200_18

Actions Speak Louder Than Words
By: Kansas ‘THe PoeT’ FRaNKS

For whom so do i do
i write for Inspiration 'y' Do NoT 'u'

GOD’S LOVE is ENOUGH 'i' CaN SaY
4 ALL of uS 2 TRuST WITHiN HIM
 iT iS JeSuS oN THiS DaY

It is sad & also moving to Me at least,
as a Christian of how many Christians profess to be godly people,
but their actions show otherwise.  

I can be stuck in the mist of loud words, but I know in the end,
that it is my understanding to “PRAY’ for myself , and to ask for forgiveness. 

O though i may not be forgiven by my peers,
MY Faith in Jesus Christ remains “CALM”

i am a FIRM Believer in the old saying that
“ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS”
is surely true!

THaNKS 2 MY DaD & 2 MY MoM

Destiny of aLL Destiny
Memories of aLL Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment