Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 59
July 29th, 2016

Destiny only [WITHiN] You [WITHiN] Better Times


DOUBT is when things are not going
The right way
or the way we want to see & believe them

GOD’S LOVE IS GOD’S LOVE
And
That is not a DOUBT in my Thoughts or Feelings

The WORLD is FULL of GOOD & BAD THINGS
All in the
TRUTH
HAPPINESS
I
N
GOD’S LOVE &
SERENITY

Why should I DOUBT that?

Jesus Died for my SINS!

Why should I DOUBT that?

Between the lines of Right & Wrong
DOUBT plays a continuous role in one’s mind
MY THouGHTS MY FeeLiNGS
I do Knot DOUBT in GOD’S LOVE
I do Knot DOUBT that Jesus Christ Died on The Cross for Me

So, why should I DOUBT the WORLD for which I Live?

This is all GOD’S CR[EAT]ION
Do You DOUBT that?

Remember DOUBT is
Destiny only [WITHiN] You [WITHiN] Better Times

GOD’S
CREATION of REALITY

Everlasting [WITHiN] ALL TRUTH

I AM  oNLY [U] NOW
THiS iSiN MY DouBT 4 [U] 2 See & BeLieVe

GOD’S LOVE & MY LoVe WITHiN ‘iT’

Dictonary.com says that
Doubt in definition, is to be uncertain about;
[4 i aM NoT uNCeRTaiN aBouT JoHN 3:16]

You consider ‘iT’ to be questionable or unlikely to be
[4 i WILL NoT QueSTioN GOD’S LOVE or JeSuS DeaTH & ReSuRReCTioN 4 Me]
[We aRe All IN RoMaNS 3:23]
I HAVE NO DOUBT]

You hesitate to believe the TRuTH of Reality & Happiness
[4 i aM NOT 1 2 HeSiTaTe WiTH GOD’S LOVE]
i aM 1 2 WITHiN HIM
[GOD & JESUS CHRiST]
[aS So aRe ‘u’

THiS SaMe DouBT
iSiN ‘u
Destiny only [WITHiN] You [WITHiN] Better Times

I Do
KNoT MY DOUBT
WITHiN HIM
HE IS
MY LiFe ie MY LoVe
oF ‘iT
SaLVaTioN

MY ‘iT’ iSiN
GOD’S LOVE OF ‘iT’
ie THE WORLD

JoHN 3:16
GOD’S So Loved the WOR’L’D…..
I DO
KNoT THe WoR’’D
WITHiN ‘iT’ [THe WORLD]
& YouR LiFe ie YouR LoVe & GOD’S ‘L’OVE oF ‘iT’
WILL NO DOUBT
BE GREAT




Destiny’s only [WITHiN] You [WITHiN] Better Times
[Y]i[o][u]
GOD = Destiny
[Y]
HE IS THE CAUSE OF ‘iT
THe I in TRuTH
[Y]
HE iS THe CauSE
GOD is the Father
GOD is the Creator
GOD is the Thoughts
GOD is the Feelings

GOD is EVERYTHING
IMAGINABLE

So, Why the Negative DouBT aBouT ‘iT’

THe MoRe [NeGaTiVe] You BeCoMe
THe LeSS LiKeLY SoMeTHiNG [PoSiTiVe] WiLL HaPPeN
I HaVe No DouBT aBouT THaT

For aLL THoSe THaT DouBT GOD WiTHouT JeSuS CHRiST?
You aRe GoiNG To Be JuDGeD aBouT YouR DouBT

I will Keep iTJust aS GOD & JeSuS iNiT Forever
While You KeeP ‘iTJust ‘IN’ the WORLD Forever

He WHo LoVeS
THe WoRLD
WITHouT
ME & MY SON
LOVES NOTHING

THe PoeT

Kansas Franks



No comments:

Post a Comment